The materials presented on this web site are supplied by Walsh & Ford as an information base only.
Whilst all care is taken when providing content on this website, Walsh & Ford makes no statements, representations, or warranties in relation to it's accuracy or presentation.
Despite our diligence, Walsh & Ford makes no warranties that the information in this publication is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
Walsh & Ford disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability for negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way, and for any reason.
- Walsh & Ford may only collect personal information which is used only for its stated and intended purpose.
- Walsh & Ford may use only lawful neans to collect personal information.
- Walsh & Ford shall ensure that the relevent party has given consent when information is used or disclosed to a third party except in the case of a legal direction.
- Walsh & Ford shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Walsh & Ford shall take responsibility for ensuring that personal information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or inappropriate disclosure.
- Walsh & Ford shall foster openness towards the public by providing general information on collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information.
- Walsh & Ford recognises the right of relevant parties to access personal information held about themselves.